Eye-catching style that delivers light, space and value
For a stately design that really turns heads, a gable-style conservatory is the obvious choice. And selecting one of our products means you can be assured quality, precision and performance are just as important as design.
A gable-ended roof is stunning to look at, with windows that extend to the apex of the conservatory roof. This creates an impressive front elevation, bringing additional light into the space so you can make the most of an airy, light-filled space.
Our Gable-End conservatories offer…
- Finishing touches that include decorative crestings, roof finials and easy-fit PVC-U skirting boards.
- Glazing options to fit your needs, from stained or leaded to Georgian bars and vertical sliding sash windows.
- Easily combined colours across a range of tones so you can select the mix that’s right for you; opt for all-in-one colours, or team a white exterior with a woodgrain interior, for example.
- Outstanding performance when the winter sets in. Some conservatories are finished with sealant for water-tightness, which can be unreliable and unattractive, but our structures are precision-engineered to rely less on sealant. The innovative roof system means you can trust your conservatory’s performance for their entire lifetime.
- Thermal efficiency maximising heat retention and the admission of light to deliver an ambience that will ensure the conservatory is used to its full potential.